I am going to beat that summer heat anyway I can.....be it....Watermelon Lemon Fizz.....Lemonade......Iced tea or Ferrero Rocher Shake .......and now.........Chocolate fudge pops.
Recipe Source: Brown eyed baker
- 1/4 cup Semi Sweet chocolate chips
- 2/3 cup Sugar
- 3 tbsp Cocoa powder
- 2 tbsp Cornflour/cornstarch
- 2 1/2 cups Whole Milk
- 1 tsp Vanilla essence
- 1 tbsp Unsalted Butter
- Ice cream sticks
- Ice cream molds or Kulfi mold
- Melt chocolate chips in microwave or double boiler.
- In a saucepan combine melted chocolate,sugar, cocoa powder,milk and cornflour. Cook over medium heat and keep stirring until the mixture thickens, this might take 10 minutes.
- Remove from heat and add vanilla essence and butter and stir well till combined.
- When the mixture is warm pour into ice cream or kulfi molds.Freeze for 30 minutes and insert the ice cream sticks and freeze completely.