I believe everyone needs some kind of craziness in their life.....well......my craziness is my gorgeous baby sister Neetu who turns 20 today.....she is my sometimes 'loner sis'..... 'totally zoned out sis'.....' Poser sis'.... 'zombie sis'..... 'repeat the same clothes over and over again sis'.... 'Hugh Jackmans wife sis'........'CHONKS sis'......'My granny sis'.... 'Singing "hello doctor..dil ki chori ho gayi" in middle of the night sis'.....but most of the time 'Crazzzzy sis'.....and I am totally in love with her.
Wish you a very Happy Birthday Neetu
Neetu goes totally crazy when she sees strawberries....this one is for you Neets......I am glad you are in my life to drive me crazzzyyyy.....keep posing ....and dreaming......and zoning out....you are one in a billion....
- 1 packet Strawberry Jelly
- 20 Strawberries, chopped
- 100 grams Pound cake/sponge cake (I used store bought)
- 500ml Milk
- 6tbsp Sugar
- 1 tbsp Butter (optional)
- 4 tbsp Custard powder
- few strawberries for garnish
- 2 Bananas,sliced (optional)
- Take individual glasses or one single 8 inch dish.Place the chopped strawberries in the bottom.Set aside.
- Prepare jelly by following the instructions on the pack and pour on top of the strawberries.let the jelly set in the refrigerator for 20 minutes.
- Prepare custard. Take 150ml or cold or room temperature milk in a bowl and mix in the custard powder,set aside. Pour the remaining milk into a sauce pan,add sugar and mix.Bring the milk to boil and gradually add the custard mix,keep stirring till the custard thickens (use less custard powder if you don't like thick custard)
- Let the custard cool down.
- Remove the set jelly from the refrigerator and put a layer of crumbled cake and pour the custard on top.Set in the refrigerator for 2 hours.
- Garnish with fresh strawberries.
- Before serving add in some chopped banana into the custard ,I just love the combination.