This week for Blog Hop Wednesday I was paired with Deeksha from Dee's Kitchen.Thank you for the recipe...my daughter enjoyed it.
Recipe Source :Dees Kitchen
Print this recipe
- 2 big Potatoes (peeled and cut lengthwise)
- 3 tbsp Rice flour
- Pinch Orange Color (optional)
- 2 tbsp oil
- 1 big Onion (chopped)
- 1 Capsicum (cut lengthwise)
- 1 tsp Ginger Garlic paste
- 2 tsp Green chilli sauce
- 1 tsp Red chilli sauce
- 1/2 tsp Soy sauce
- 2 tsp Tomato Ketchup
- 1 tsp Vinegar
- 1 tsp Pepper powder
- 2 tsp Chilli flakes (optional)
- 1/2 cup water
- Salt to taste
- 2 tsp honey
- 1 tsp Cornflour mixed in 3 tbsp water
- Spring onion for garnish
- Oil for deep frying
- In a bowl mix in rice flour, salt, orange color and enough water to make batter ,the consistency of the batter neither be too thick nor too thin.
- Add the chopped potatoes into the above batter and mix well to coat. Fry the potatoes in hot oil,till light and crispy. Remove from oil and place on a paper towel. Keep this aside while you prepare the sauce.
- Place a pan on medium flame ,add oil,when hot add ginger garlic paste and stir for 30 seconds. Now add the onion and stir fry till they turn pink. Add the capsicum fry for few seconds.
- Now add soy sauce, red chilli sauce,vinegar, tomato ketchup, green chilli sauce, pepper powder, red chilli flakes and cook for a minute. Now add 1/2 cup water and bring to simmer.Add the cornflour paste and stir till the sauce thicken. Toss in the fried potatoes and mix well. Adjust salt and add honey.
- Garnish with spring onion.
Sending my entry to Radhika from Tickling Palates
My entries for Blog Hop Wednesdays so far.....