Someone once said "You can kid the world, but not your sister"
Wish you a very happy birthday Devina.......miss you EVERYDAY....
Print this recipe
for the brownie
- 140 grams unsalted Butter (10 tbsp)
- 1 1/4 cup Sugar
- 3/4 cup Cocoa powder
- 2 large Eggs
- 2 tsp Vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup All purpose flour
for Oreo layer
- 25 Oreo cream biscuits
for chocolate chip cookies layer
- 113 grams unsalted Butter ,softened (1/2 cup)
- 1/4 cup Brown sugar
- 3/4 cup White sugar
- 1 Egg
- 1 1/4 tsp Vanilla extract
- 1 1/4 cup All purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp Baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 cup semi sweet Chocolate chips
- Line a 9 inch square baking tray with aluminium foil with 3 inch foil sticking out from either sides (this helps in lifting out the brownies from the tray. Set aside.
- Prepare brownie batter : Take melted butter in a bowl and toss in sugar and cocoa powder ,mix well till combined with a whisk, now add the eggs and vanilla extract and whisk well. Now add flour and salt and whisk till you have a smooth thick batter.Set aside.
- Pre heat the oven at 180 degree c
- Prepare the cookie dough: Take the softened butter in a bowl and add in the brown and white sugar, using an electric beater ,beat this till soft and fluffy. Add egg and vanilla extract and beat till well combined and scrape down the sides and beat again.
- In a bowl sift together flour,salt,baking powder and baking soda and add this to the butter mixture and beat on low speed till all the ingredients are well combine and you are left with a soft dough.Now toss in the chocolate chips and mix with a spatula.
- Assemble : Place the cookie dough on the prepared tray and spread out evenly.Place the oreo biscuits on the cookie dough closely.Now pour the brownie batter on the oreo biscuits and spread evenly.
- Bake in pre heated oven for 30 to 35 minutes or till the brownie is done.
- Let the brownie cool down completely before cutting into squares.
- Serve warm with vanilla ice cream.