I think lemonade is one of those simple coolers that can quench your thirst in a jiffy.......for me just this picture is enough to beat the crazzzzy heat in Bangalore.
I know.....Lemonade.....I mean come on.........the recipe is a no brainer.....I think even my 3 year old girl can make this (exaggeration)........for those who don't .....I am putting up the recipe.
Print this recipe
- 1cup Sugar (for simple syrup)
- 1 cup Water (for simple syrup)
- 1 cup Lemon Juice
- 4 to 5 cups Ice cubes
- 2 tbsp Fresh Mint leave (chopped and and lightly crushed)
- 3 cups water
- Big pinch Salt
- Prepare simple syrup: in a saucepan combine sugar and 1 cup water,place on medium heat and stir till the sugar dissolves. Let this cool down completely. Simple syrup is ready.Keep this aside.
- Fill a pitcher/ jug with ice. Add lemon juice and 3 cups water.Now add 1/2 quantity of simple syrup and mix well.Taste and test if you need more sweetness,add more sugar syrup if required.
- Add salt and mint leaves and mix well.
- Serve cold.