Monday, April 16, 2012

Ferrero Rocher Shake.......to beat the summer heat


The heat in Bangalore is maddening....is it just me...or are people spending more time hovering around the refrigerator.....that's what I am doing.....trying out all kinds of cold mock tails....shakes.....fresh fruit juice...and not to forget the cocktails.....anything to beat the maddening summer heat.

Since I am the self proclaimed 'chocoholic'......this shake is soooooo 'ME'.......its thick.....nutty .....and loads of chocolate...... Each time I go to Corner House, I gotta have Chocolate milk shake....just love it.....but I gotta confess...... nothing to beat this Ferrero Rocher shake....I rest my case.



Ingredients
Print this recipe

  • 500ml Ferrero Rocher Gelato Ice Cream or Plain chocolate ice cream
  • 5 Ferrero Rocher Chocolates (more if you are using plain chocolate ice cream)
  • 1 cup Cold Milk (more or less according to your desired consistency)
  • 1/2 cup Crushed ice
  • 2 tbsp Chocolate Powder (I used Nesquik)
  • whipped cream ,for topping (optional)
  • 2 tsp Chocolate vermicelli, for topping (optional)
  • 4 tbsp Melted Chocolate , for the swirl in the sides of the glass (optional)





Method
  1. Using a spoon or cone ,swirl the melted chocolate to the sides of the glass and transfer into the freezer for few minutes for the chocolate to harden.
  2. Toss chocolates, ice cream, milk, crushed ice and chocolate powder into a blender. Blend till you get a thick shake, add more milk if you do not like thick shake.
  3. Pour the shake into the prepared glasses. Top with whipped cream and chocolate vermicelli.

13 comments:

  1. Classic Cherry style! Chocolate milkshake - so YOU! Sinful to say the least and very very tempting!! Mmmm..can u pls relocate to Mumbai? :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks superb n delicious..I wish could grab one glass.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So perfect and tempting drink..

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am a chocoholic too. I loved the ferrero icecream flavor at Gelatino's. Your shake looks yummm...

    ReplyDelete
  5. looks heavenly!my kind of shake :))

    ReplyDelete
  6. Heat or not!! I am so drinking a glass or two or ... of this ... creamy mind blowing deliciousness!

    ReplyDelete
  7. My Goodness!!! I might have to surprise my husband with this treat :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! Sinful. I would have a smile on for the whole day if I could just have a sip of that!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Shake looks absolutey divine,i dont mind to finish that glass rite now..

    ReplyDelete
  10. mmmm..... yummy and perfect shake for summer. This looks lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow it looks so refreshing and yummy !!!!!! lovely color ..... :) Thanks for the Recipes

    ReplyDelete
  12. Homemade Shakes recipes are good for health and simple to make. These Ferrero Rocher Shake recipe is really good and wonderful taste.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...