The heat in Bangalore is maddening....is it just me...or are people spending more time hovering around the refrigerator.....that's what I am doing.....trying out all kinds of cold mock tails....shakes.....fresh fruit juice...and not to forget the cocktails.....anything to beat the maddening summer heat.
Since I am the self proclaimed 'chocoholic'......this shake is soooooo 'ME'.......its thick.....nutty .....and loads of chocolate...... Each time I go to Corner House, I gotta have Chocolate milk shake....just love it.....but I gotta confess...... nothing to beat this Ferrero Rocher shake....I rest my case.
Print this recipe
- 500ml Ferrero Rocher Gelato Ice Cream or Plain chocolate ice cream
- 5 Ferrero Rocher Chocolates (more if you are using plain chocolate ice cream)
- 1 cup Cold Milk (more or less according to your desired consistency)
- 1/2 cup Crushed ice
- 2 tbsp Chocolate Powder (I used Nesquik)
- whipped cream ,for topping (optional)
- 2 tsp Chocolate vermicelli, for topping (optional)
- 4 tbsp Melted Chocolate , for the swirl in the sides of the glass (optional)
- Using a spoon or cone ,swirl the melted chocolate to the sides of the glass and transfer into the freezer for few minutes for the chocolate to harden.
- Toss chocolates, ice cream, milk, crushed ice and chocolate powder into a blender. Blend till you get a thick shake, add more milk if you do not like thick shake.
- Pour the shake into the prepared glasses. Top with whipped cream and chocolate vermicelli.