This particular recipes is very simple and was again stolen from Laura Vitales Kitchen.
20 strawberry (washed and dried)
1 cup semi sweet chocolate chips
2 tsp vegetable oil
* Wash the strawberry and let it dry completely.
* In a heatproof bowl put semi sweet chocolate chips(you can also use milk chocolate chips and bitter chocolate chips) the add 2 tsp of vegetable oil(vegetable oil is used to get a glaze on the strawberries)
* Melt the chocolate chips on a double boiler(double boiling - a large pan containing hot water, into which other smaller pans are set in order to cook food at low heat). Keep stirring the chocolate chips and oil till all the chips are melted, keep stirring constantly to avoid scorching the chocolate sauce.
* Remove from double boiler and get ready to dip the strawberries in the sauce.
* Prepare a tray lined with parchment paper to place the strawberry after dipping them in the sauce.
* Take one strawberry ,hold it by its leaves and dip it in the chocolate sauce. Cover 3/4 th of the strawberries with chocolate sauce and place it on the parchment paper. Do the same to all the strawberries.
* Let the strawberries set in room temperature for 5 minutes, then keep it in the fridge for 20 mins.
* Place the strawberries on a nice tray. Ready to be served:)