- 200gs Fresh Strawberries
- 400 ml Cream
- 3 tsp Gelatin
- 60ml Water
- 1 cup Powdered sugar (more or less depending on your taste)
- 1/2 packet Strawberry Jelly (optional)
- 10 Strawberries (optional)
- Transfer the cream into a bowl and keep in the freezer for 10 minutes.Keep the whipping blades in the freezer.
- Roughly chop strawberries and blend to a coarse paste. Keep aside.
- Sprinkle gelatin over 60 ml water and let stand for few minutes.
- Beat the chilled cream till thick and pouring consistency.Place in the fridge.
- Place the gelatin and water over low flame till the gelatin dissolves.
- Add gelatin liquid along with sugar and strawberry paste to the whipped cream and mix well.Place in freezer for 20 minutes(till its thick,do not let it set).Adjust sugar according to your taste.
- Remove and beat with whip or electric beater till smooth.
- Pour into a serving dish or individual glass and let it set in the refrigerator for 3 hours.
- Prepare strawberry jelly by following instruction on the packet.Let it cool a little in room temperature,pour over the set mousse and refrigerate till set.
- Garnish with strawberries.