I would never miss an opportunity to bake anything that has Nutella in it......just heavenly.
- 200 grams Flour (maida)
- 1/2 cup lukewarm Milk
- 2 tsp Dry active yeast
- 1 tbsp Sugar
- 1 tsp Salt
- 2 tsp Butter, softened
- Extra butter for brushing
- 4 tbsp Nutella
- In a bowl mix together yeast, sugar and lukewarm milk and set aside for 5 to 10 minutes till it becomes frothy.
- Take flour/maida in a big bowl, add the yeast/sugar/milk mixture and mix together add little more milk if required to bring the flour together (I used 3 tbsp milk).While kneading the dough add the salt and butter and knead into a smooth soft dough.
- Make a ball with the dough and place in a greased bowl and cover with cling film or a kitchen towel, place in a warm place and let the dough double in size for 1 hour.
- Once the dough has doubled, punch it down and knead for a minute.
- Roll out the dough on a lightly floured surface,1/4 inch thickness and roughly 14 inches lengthwise.Spread nutella on the rolled out dough. Roll the dough little firmly into a 14 inch log.
- Cut the log into 7 equal parts and place on a greased 8 inch round cake tin cut side up. Cover the rolls with clingfilm and place in a warm place and let it double its size for 1 hour.
- Pre heat oven at 200 degree C, lightly brush milk on top of the rolls and bake for 20 minutes or till the top is slightly brown.
- Remove from the oven and brush the rolls with little melted butter.