Raw......Chunky....Spicy.......and Charred...... that's how I love my Salsa
Print this recipe
- 4 medium Tomatoes
- 1 medium Capsicum
- 1 small Onion, chopped
- 1 Green chilli, chopped and soaked in 2 tsp Vinegar
- 2 tsp Dry chilli flakes
- 1 tsp dried Oregano
- 1 tbsp Oil
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp sugar
- 2 tbsp Coriander leaves, chopped
- Pierce the tomatoes and capsicum with a fork and hold over the flame till the skin blackens.Peel the charred skin (do not wash). De seed the tomatoes and capsicum and chop finely and put into a bowl.
- Mix in rest of the ingredients.This is how I like my salsa....raw and chunky.
- Other method:-Heat oil in a pan,fry onion for few seconds and add rest of the ingredients and cook for 3 to 4 minutes.
- Serve with Corn chips.