This one is for you 'Our lives taking turns in spite of straight paths'
'Finding hope in a hopeless place'
Recipe source :Taste of home
Print this recipe
- Homemade Vanilla pudding/custard or store bought
- 200 ml Cream
- 2 medium Apples (can also substitute with other fruits)
- 2 Snicker bars , chopped
- Caramel sauce to drizzle on top
- Clean and remove the seeds of the apple, chop to desired size.
- Whip cream till thick, add sugar if you like the salad very sweet...I skipped it.
- Pour the vanilla pudding into a bowl and fold in the whipped cream.
- Add chopped apples and chopped snicker chocolate.
- Transfer to a serving bowl and refrigerate till serving time.
- Serve the salad in individual bowls topped with caramel sauce and chopped snickers.