In my Fresh strawberry mousse post I had mentioned that it was my way of tempting my sister Devina to come down to India........if it didnt work out then my baby sister Neetu (who doesnt't look like a baby) would definitely come over......... aaaand I am happy to say it worked on her!...So for Neetu I decided to bake gooey choco hot pots (she is my dessert partner)...... and from the picture below its very clear that she enjoyed eating it very much and we both........ I am sure....... were successful in making Devina VERY jealous!
(IN YOUR FACE!!.......Devina)
Recipe Source - Nigella Lawson
- 3/4 Cup Dark Chocolate Chips
- 113 g Butter , softened
- 2 Eggs
- 3/4 Cup Caster Sugar (less if you using semi sweet chocolate chips)
- 3 tbsp All purpose flour
- Grease four ramekins with butter and set aside.
- In a bowl combine chocolate chips and butter and melt over double boil.Once the chips are melted set aside to cool down.
- Meanwhile in a small bowl beat egg with sugar till well combined.Now add the cooled chocolate and butter mixture to the eggs and combine using a hand whisk.
- Now sprinkle 3 tbsp flour and whisk till well combine.
- Divide the mixture among the greased ramekins.Place them in a preheated oven ad bake at 190 degree C for 20 minutes or till a layer is formed on top.
- Serve hot with vanilla ice cream or cream.