These are super simple choco chip cookies........perfect treat for kids and...... ME......don't forget to add loads of chocolate chips.
- 8 tbsp Butter (113 grams) softened
- 1//2 cup Icing Sugar
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 tsp Vanilla essence
- 1 1/4 cup All purpose flour
- 1/2 cup or more Semi Sweet Chocolate chips
- Pre heat oven to 170 Degree C. Line baking sheet with baking paper and keep aside.
- Beat together 8 tbsp butter ,icing sugar, vanilla and salt for 2 minutes on high speed with a hand electric mixer or a whisk.
- Add the flour and beat on low speed and then increase to medium high.
- Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Using a small cookie scoop or in my case 1 tsp measure , heap the cookie dough in the spoon and roll the dough into balls, and place 1 inch apart on a baking tray.
- Bake for 9 to 10 minutes, remove from the oven and flatten the cookie slightly using back of a small rounded measuring tsp.
- Pop the cookies back into the oven and bake for 7 to 9 minutes or until the edges turn light brown.
- Allow the cookies to cool slightly before transferring onto a wire rack.
- Once the cookies cool down completely, store in an air tight jar.