Hummus is my favorite middle eastern dip......goes well with pita bread.......must try.
- 3 cups Chickpea (cooked)
- 1/4 cup Yogurt
- 1/2 cup tahini sauce
- 2 tbsp Lemon juice (adjust to taste)
- 5 cloves of garlic
- salt to taste
- few mint leaves (optional)
- 1/4 cup Olive oil for garnish
- Blend all the ingredients in a blender to a smooth paste ,add little water if the hummus is too thick.
- Transfer to a serving plate and garnish with olive oil and cooked chickpeas rolled in chilli powder.
- Serve wit pita bread.