Breaded chicken lollipop can be served as an appetizer,its very easy to prepare and kids just love it.
I would like to thank Ratna aunty for the recipe :)
- 1 kg chicken lollipop
- 3 tsp ginger garlic paste
- 2 eggs
- 4 tbsp cornflour
- 2 tsp pepper powder
- 2 tsp chilli powder
- 1 tsp turmeric powder
- salt to taste
- oil to deep fry
- 2 cups bread crumbs
- Marinate the chicken with eggs,ginger garlic paste,salt,cornflour,turmeric powder,pepper and chilli powder.Refrigerate for 4 hrs or overnight.
- Heat enough oil in a pan on medium high flame to deep fry.
- Put the breadcrumbs on a plate and coat the marinated chicken lollipops with the breadcrumbs and keep it aside.
- when the oil is hot deep fry the coated chicken lollipops till they turn brown and cooked through.
- serve with hot sauce.
- note:you can marinate the chicken with any kind of spice of your choice.