Mango mania week
This Mango and cream recipe is similar to pineapple and cream recipe.
Print this recipe
- 3 large mangoes(2 mangoes for puree and 1 for decoration)
- 400 ml whipping cream
- 7 to 8 tbsp powdered sugar(adjust sweetness to your taste)
- 2 tsp gelatin
- 1/4 cup water
- Chop 2 mangoes roughly and puree,pass through seive to remove the strings.Keep aside.
- Sprinkle gelatine to 1/4 cup water and keep aside for few minutes.Place the gelatin over double boling and mix till all the gelatine dissolves.
- Pour cream into a bowl and sugar.Keep this in the fridge till further use.
- Beat the gelatine with electric whisk till it looks frothy.
- Wash the beater and now beat the cream till soft peaks form.
- Blend in the mango pulp and gelatine mixture(if you want the mango and cream to be creamy add half the gelatine mixture).Mix well.
- Prepare a serving dish,place one layer of chopped mangoes and pour the cream and mango mixture on to the mango,garnish with remaining mangoes.