Print this recipe
- 2 cups semolina
- 3/4 cup coconut
- 6 tbsp pure ghee
- 2 tbsp raisins
- 1/4 cup cashew nut (roasted and coarsely ground)
- 1 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1/2 tsp cardamom powder
- 1/4 c to 1/2 c warm milk
- Place a non stick pan on medium flame,pour 4 tbsp ghee,when ghee is hot add cashew nuts and fry till golden brown.remove the cashew from the ghee and grind to coarse powder or chop it roughly
- Add the raisins to the same ghee and fry till the raisins puff up, remove from ghee and keep aside.
- Now add semolina to the ghee and fry on low flame till it starts changing color to light golden. remove and keep aside.
- Add 2 tbsp ghee to the same pan and add coconut and fry for few minutes,take of the flame.now to the coconut add in the roasted semolina,cashew nuts ,raisins, cardamom powder and powdered sugar.
- Add one tablespoon milk and combine well and try to see if you are able to make ladoos,if not add more milk(little at a time) till you are able to form proper ladoos.