Blog Hop Wednesday...continues..............
Recipe Source :Mharo Rajasthan Recipes
Print this recipe
- 2 1/2 cups Whole Wheat Flour
- 1 cup Fenugreek leaves (washed and chopped)
- 1 tsp Red Chilli Powder
- 1/2 tsp Turmeric powder
- 1 tsp Cumin powder
- salt to taste
- 1 tbsp oil
- Water to knead.
- Mix all ingredients in a big bowl, add water little at a time to make dough which is neither too soft nor too hard.
- Make Round chappatis and cook on hot tava on both sides. Apply ghee or butter.
- Serve with any curry ..Rajma masala or Dal Makhni.