These egg-less cookies are just amazing......My daughter just loves them.. ...they are much better than store bought cookies....and I know exactly what went into it.
Recipe source : Laura In The Kitchen (Laura Vitale)
Print this recipe
- 2 cups All Purpose Flour
- 1 1/4 cup (283 grms) softened unsalted butter
- 1 cup Semisweet Chocolate chips
- 1/2 tsp Baking Powder
- 3/4 tsp Cinnamon Powder
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1cup Icing Sugar
- 1/2 cup Brown Sugar
- 2 tbsp Coffee Powder or Espresso powder
- 1/4 Cup Castor Sugar for dipping
- Preheat oven to 180 Degree C.
- In a large bowl cream together butter, coffee powder, brown sugar, icing sugar and vanilla, until well combined.
- Add sieved all purpose flour, baking powder, cinnamon powder and salt and mix until fluffy and well combined.
- Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Using a small ice cream scoop or 1 tbsp measuring spoon, form round cookie dough balls, dip one side of the cookie dough in castor/granulated sugar. Place on baking sheet with baking paper, sugar side up. Press slightly on top to flatten them out. Keep the dough couple of inches apart.
- Bake for 13 to 15 minutes in the center rack of the oven till the sides of the cookies brown slightly . Rotate the tray half way through for even cooking.
- Cool for 5 minutes on the tray and transfer onto a wire rack to cool completely.