semolina pudding is just a fancy name its AKA sheera or kesri baath.
- 1/2 cup rava
- 1 cup water
- 5 tbsp sugar
- 10 cashew nut
- 10 raisins
- 4tbsp ghee
- 1/4 tsp cardamom powder
- pinch saffron
- In pan heat ghee and fry the cashew nuts and raisins, when the cashew turn brown and the raisins puff up, remove from ghee and keep them aside.
- to the same pan add rava (semolina) and roast on low flame for 2 to 3 minutes, till you get a nice aroma.
- add water slowly and keep stirring to avoid lumps
- when the semolina is little dry sprinkle sugar evenly and cook till the sugar melts
- add cashews, raisins and saffron(soaked in little hot water or milk)
- semolina pudding is ready.