The weather is amazing in Bangalore...slight drizzle.....cloudy....comfortably cold...love to have piping hot tea with something to munch on.Glad I made these miniature biscuits...blends perfectly well with my hot tea.
My mom can cook crazy...but makes bad tea,my sister Devs makes the best tea at home, I would like to thank her for making this amazing strong tea...We all like to drink tea differently....my Dad likes his tea in a glass, I love my huge ugly mug and Devs likes hers in a steel tumbler..The tea set in the picture is only for the guests(and for this particular picture)...The tea pot has actually seen sunlight for the first time......this is not how we drink our tea .....not today.....not ever....:))
Recipe Source: Chef in you
Print this recipe
- 2 cups Flour
- 2 tsp Salt
- 2tsp Baking Powder
- 3 tbsp Butter Softened
- 1 tbsp Fresh Dill, finely chopped
- 1 cup mashed Potatoes
- 3 to 4tbsp Milk or Water
- Preheat oven to 200 degree C.
- Sift flour and baking powder into a bowl. Add salt, butter and dill leaves and combine.
- Now add mashed potatoes and enough milk or water to form a soft pliable dough.
- Roll the dough on a lightly floured surface.
- Cut using a cookie cutter.
6.Place on a greased sheet and bake for 15 to 20 minutes ,or till it turns light golden brown and rises a little.
7.Cool completely before transferring into an airtight container.