Usually this kind of masala fry is also know as naked fry,the other kind is Rawa fry.I did not name this naked fry coz I did not want any funny comments :)
Print this recipe
- 1 kg mackerel fish (cut to 2)
- 4 tsp red chilly powder
- 1 tsp turmeric powder
- 1 1/2 tbsp vinegar
- salt to taste
- 4 tsp rice flour (optional)
- 5 to 6 tbsp oil(I have used coconut oil)
- Clean and cut the fish to 2 pieces,if the fish is big cut to three pieces.
- In a vessel mix vinegar,red chilli powder, turmeric powder,salt and rice flour. Add little water to make thick paste.
- Cover the mackerel with the masala paste and keep in the fridge for few hours.
- Heat a frying pan on medium flame,add oil, when oil is hot,place the marinated fish on the hot pan and fry till done,4 minutes on each side.