- 4 cups rice
- 1 cup cooked rice
- 3 cups coconut milk (thick and thin)
- 1/4 tsp yeast
- salt to taste
- 2 tsp sugar
- Wash and soak rice for 3 hours or more, grind the rice with cooked rice,coconut milk and salt.The batter should not be very fine and it should be thinner than normal dosa batter,once the batter ferments it will thicken.
- Pour the batter into a big vessel add yeast and mix well.Keep in a warm place overnight and let it ferment.
- After the batter ferments ,mix well ,add water to adjust consistency and pour into appam tava(as shown in the video.)
- Serve with stew or kori ghassi or egg curry.