Print this recipe
- 1 coconut grated
- 3 cups water
- Grate 1 coconut.
- Put the grated coconut in a mixer add 1 cup water and grind for few minutes.
- Pour the ground coconut into a sieve and squeeze out the coconut milk,keep the coconut aside.
- Now you have thick coconut milk.
- For thin coconut milk put the coconut back into the mixer jar and add 2 cups of water.Grind for few minutes and pour into sieve and remove thin coconut milk.
- Coconut milk can be used for stews and appam and kori ghassi