Print this recipe
- 700grms chicken (skinless with bone)
- 2tbsp coriander seeds
- 1/4 tsp fenugreek seeds
- 7 whole red chillies (4 long and 3 small-your choice)
- 1 large onion (sliced)
- 2tbsp ginger garlic minced
- 2 large tomatoes chopped
- 2 tsp red chillli pwd(can reduce,I prefer spicy)
- 1 tsp turmeric powder
- 1 tsp garam masala powder
- 1/2 tsp dry mango powder (amchoor)
- 6 tbsp pureed tomato
- 1 large capsicum chopped
- 3 tbsp oil
- salt to taste
- hand full chopped coriander leaves
- 1/2 cup cream (can add more depending on preferred consistency)
- 1 green chilli to garnish
1. On medium low flame ,dry roast coriander seeds,fenugreek seeds and red chilllies,till the coriander seeds and fenugreeks seeds turn golden brown.Take off flame and transfer to a plate and let it cool.Grind to coarse powder.Keep aside.
2.Place a vessel on medium high flame,add oil,when oil is hot add the sliced onion and fry for few minutes till the onion turns light brown.
8. Reduce heat and add cream.Mix and let it come to a boil.Take off the flame and garnish with green chillies.
9.Serve with chappati or rice